I have been in my new flat for about 10 weeks now, and thinking about it, i’m not sure what the neighbours must think of me.
Firstly, it took me about two weeks to move my stuff in…and then, well, I wasn’t there all that much. Being picked up at night – by my friend I must add – or going away for days at a time….and then there was the incident when I was rushing out and flashed one of them…
So to update you on my living arrangements and the man situation in recent times, I am a little worried that they might think I am an ‘unsuitable’. You see, since I’ve been here, I have had a few…visitors.
1. The Optician. I found him in a bar. I fell for his ‘I see a lot of eyes, yours are the most beautiful i’ve ever seen’ line. Yes, I was a little drunk and high on the power of not living with my parents.
2. Jerkhands. Fin.
3. Mr InvitesHimself. I gave in and actually invited him myself. Then fell in the bath trying to get my shoes off. He’s angling for another invite..’I’m at train station down the road, can I come over?’. As yet, no second invite.
4. The Boy. He came to visit the flat, Liz Lemon and me. Was oddly normal.
5. Single Male Friend. He’s been AWOL for ages. We seem to be back on ‘friends’ after all the stupid kerfuffle. He cuddles in his sleep…which was odd. Of course, I used it to embarrass him the next day.
Think what you like of me – yes, I see you frowning and shaking your head. I will leave you to decide what you think happened with each of them…but I will say that the nasty did not happen with them all… I’m not quite that kind of girl.
6. Hockey Boy. Known him for years. He has a gf. Got a little naughty. He wants to run away and travel the world with me. Friends want me to marry him. Neither will be happening.
7. Freckles the Postman. Not sure yet if he’ll be round. He offered to do my cleaning if it meant he got to see me… I did it myself and said I might see him next week.
Blasts from the past:
8. If but Maybe. Remember him? He mumbled at me ‘our problem is, we’re always drunk, so we can’t properly talk about stuff’. Hmmm. I think we’ll be leaving it that way.
9. If but Maybe Brother. Yep. He decided to say ‘I love you a little bit’. Ah.
I don’t think I see anything going anywhere with any of them…. at least I’m sticking to my plan.
My friend and I decided that i’m collecting bits of fluff. I like that.